Cool Wallpaper
Top Picture
Free Picture

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Ka' Ron Banres ('03): "playing ball, I love it... I’ll play anywhere, any time.”

Cornell alum, Ka'ron Barnes ('03) is particpating this weekend in the 17th annual Osgood Shootout at New Britain High School in New Britain, Connecticut. Particpants include former and current college and NBA players. Below is an excerpt from a story reporting on the event as appearing in The Herald of New Britain.
For first-timer Ka’Ron Barnes, a 20-point scorer in his senior year at Cornell University five years ago, the competition was right up his alley.

“I’m from Buffalo, but I work at ESPN,” said Barnes, who works as a production assistant. “This is my first time playing in this tournament. I actually came here last year, I watched it but I didn’t play.

“Any time it’s an atmosphere like this, just playing ball, I love it. I’ll play anywhere, any time.”

No comments:

Post a Comment