Cool Wallpaper
Top Picture
Free Picture

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Recruiting News

Below, some Ivy League recruiting news.

Canadian basketball recruiting guru, Jim Thomas reports that Cornell is pursuing Oakwood Collegiate Institute (Toronto) 6'3" combo guard Julian Clark.

Seven-foot post player out of Converse Judson (San Antonio, Texas), Stuart Lagerson told TexasHoops.com that he he committed to Texas-Arlington. "I committed to UTA, I really wanted to stay close to home and UTA was the best all around school in my mind." Schools that offered include Western Kentucky, Texas State, Centenary, and Arkansas -Little Rock. Also interested were Cornell, San Diego, Cal Poly, UC Riverside, and Nevada.

TexasHoops also reports that 6'8" John Kornet out of Argyle Liberty Christian High School may also be an Ivy prospect. Kornet said, "Tulane, University of Houston, Central Arkansas, McNeese State, and Brown has shown some interest along with Ouachita Baptist. I have no offers yet." He added, "I'm looking for a school that has strong academics. Ivy League does interest me because of the education they could provide. I want to major in Business, so going somewhere with a good Business program is important." Kornet has taken one unofficial already and ready to officially visit two schools. "I took an unofficial to Central Arkansas in mid August and now I am setting up an official there and to Brown. Central Arkansas has set the bar and they are very interested. But I am going to take my time, and when the right feel comes I will consider it."

Josh Huestis, a 6'7" forward from Great Falls, Montana told BeaverBlitz.com that his college list includes Oregon State, Gonzaga, USC, Stanford, Harvard and Georgetown. He has visited USC and Harvard.

Below are some related recruiting links:

No comments:

Post a Comment