Cool Wallpaper
Top Picture
Free Picture

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Recruiting News

Below, a bit of recruiting news from around the Ivy League...

Keegan Hyland of South Portland High School in Maine, a 6'3" guard told New England Recruiting Report that he has a college list of Rhode Island, LaSalle, Fordham, Temple, Princeton, Maine, Sacred Heart, William & Mary, Boston University, and Holy Cross. Of this list, Fordham, Princeton, Maine, Sacred Heart, W&M, BU and Holy Cross have all offered. “Princeton is my top Ivy League school,” he told NERR. “I’m not sure if that [going to the Ivy League] is something I want to do, but I’m keeping it in the picture.”

In other news, Aleksandar Nikolic of DuPont Manual High School in Lousiville, a 6'10" center spoke with KentuckyPreps.com at the Derek Smith Shootout this week. Below is the Q&A:
KentuckyPreps.com: What are you working on this summer, as you head into your senior season?

Nikolic: I'm working on my post moves and I want to get stronger. I've been hitting the weight room pretty hard. I'm about 230 pounds right now but I want to be about 240. I also want to expand my game and become more versatile. I've really been working on my jump shot.

KentuckyPreps.com: Are there any colleges recruiting you?

Nikolic: Right now, I'm getting a lot of interest from Winthrop University. A lot of Ivy League schools are looking at me.

KentuckyPreps.com: What Ivy League schools have been in contact?

Nikolic: I went to Princeton's camp and did pretty well. I visited Pennsylvania University. Cornell, Dartmouth, Yale and Harvard. Also Wright State has shown some interest.

KentuckyPreps.com: Do you have any offers at this point?

Nikolic: No offers yet but I'm expecting some pretty soon.
Below are some related recruiting links:

No comments:

Post a Comment