Cool Wallpaper
Top Picture
Free Picture

Friday, June 19, 2009

Recruiting News


Below, some recruiting news from the Ivy League. Pictured above (No. 42, left), Cornell's Mark Coury, a 6'9" transfer from the University of Kentucky.

According to TexasHoops.com, San Antonio Southwest's Justin Alexander, 6'9" 215 lb. forward is hearing from Indiana State, Northern Arizona, Texas State, Weber State and San Diego, along with Yale, Princeton and Brown. Alexander is a 4.0 student who scored 1850 (out of 2400) on his SAT. "I can't count on playing pro," Alexander said, "so if I go to a school like Yale, I pretty much can do anything I want after I graduate."

Frantz Massenat, a 6'3" point guard from Trenton Catholic Academy in Hamilton, New Jersey, is currently involved in campus visits to UMass, Boston University, Harvard, and Northeastern according to Scout.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment