Cool Wallpaper
Top Picture
Free Picture

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

News and Notes

Below, some news and notes as a follow-up to this morning's post.
  • There are a whole lot of important games on tonight with RPI implications for Cornell. These games include the following: Manhattan at Hofstra, La Salle at Rider, Georgia at St. John's, Bryant at Yale, Radford at Kansas, Villanova at St. Joseph's, and of course, the Harvard-B.C. game.
  • In an interview with The Bootleg, Stanford guard, Gabe Harris was asked about his relationship with Cornell guard, Louis Dale. Harris and Dale played together at the Altamont School in Birmingham. Harris was also heavily recruited by Cornell before he committed to the Cardinal. Below is the Q&A:
The Bootleg: Back in Alabama, you attended the same high school as Cornell’s senior point guard Louis Dale. How much of an influence was he on you during your freshman year in high school, and have you keep in touch with him after he went away to the Big Red?

Gabe Harris: Yeah, we keep in touch now. He texts me and checks up on me, and I text him and check up on him. We're both real busy so we don't get a lot of time to talk. This is probably the first year that I won't be able to play with him at Christmas - he would always come home and Christmas Eve we would play and also over the summer. He mentored me a lot during my freshman year - because it was like this year, when everything is so new. I was a new student at Altamont, so he really helped me a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment